Make your window signage stand out with custom window decals. Use it as a welcome sign or to advertise store promotions. The durable vinyl materials make it easy to install and remove without any unwanted residue. Placing them in a vehicle window is a cost-effective way to promote your brand or products.
Bring customers to your store with well-designed custom window decals. Highlight important information such as a value-for-money sale, your store’s hours, or the latest new products.
Print in a white or colored background or have the sign blend in with your window. Feel free to remove and then reuse in the future for seasonal decals.
How to Choose the Right Material for Your Window Display
- Applied on smooth surfaces such as glass, plastic, or metal
- Does not need an adhesive to stick on the applied surface
- Removable, reusable, and repositionable
- Comes in a clear, white, or colored background; recommended for displays that want the store’s interior visible from the outside.
- Pick between a white or clear background; for more information on each, check out the “Material & Specs” tab
Perforated Adhesive Vinyl
- Recommended for displays viewed from one direction only, meaning the window decal design is the only thing seen facing your window but those inside your store can still see what’s outside your store.
- Suitable for colorful and image-heavy ads placed on your storefront windows
- It comes with a permanent adhesive, therefore it is not removable and repositionable.
- The adhesive is applied from the outside of the window or display area;
There are two ways to apply static cling window decals made of static cling: the wet and dry methods.
How to Apply Window Decals Using Wet Method
The wet method is applied to decals that are over 12” x 12”:
How to Apply Window Decals Using Dry Method
The dry method is applicable to window decals that are smaller than 12” x 12”:
How to Apply Perforated Adhesive Vinyl
How to Create an Effective Window Decal
Add and remove elements based on your main message.
What is the first thing customers need to know after seeing your window decal? Is it your store hours? The latest promo deal for deliveries or a brand-new product line? Your design should lead and clearly show this information.
If the decal is not informative, then display a call-to-action. Window decals made of perforated adhesive vinyl can encourage store traffic with a sale or freebie giveaway.
Keep everything clear and readable.
A simpler design catches more attention. Anything too busy will lose your customer in one glance. Use a font that’s easy to read and print in a size that can be seen from afar. Make sure the visual elements and any additional images do not distract them from your main message.
Stay consistent with your brand.
Planning to display a full-color ad made of perforated adhesive vinyl? Use your company’s brand book as a guide. Small businesses can review their previous ads and messaging to see which colors they consistently use. This sustains the brand association made with every promotion your company displays.
Custom Window Decals FAQs
Are the decals repositionable??
Yes, your custom window decals are removable, reusable, and repositionable. As long as the decals are applied properly and on a clean surface,
Are the decals difficult to remove? Will they ruin my windows??
No, the decals are not difficult to remove and will not ruin your windows. Window decals made of static cling that can be removed and repositioned. It does not use an adhesive, so it won’t leave any residue. Just follow the steps above to ensure the correct application.
How many window decals can I order??
You can order at least 1 to a maximum of 100 window decals.
How can I make my own window decals on your site?
You can upload a print-ready design on our online calculator. The preferred format is PDF, but you can also send PSD, AI, and PUB files.
If you need to create a design, our online tool lets you build one from scratch. Select “Create Your Design Online” on the online calculator. It will take you to an online tool where you can add text, images, and combine different colors for your custom window decals.